Pages

January 1, 2011

About Me, the Long Version.


I am a father, a husband, a chemist, a gamer, a geek...

and a brewer.

My name is Andrew Goode, and I'm the brewmaster of Hedgehog Brewing Company, and my dream in life is to make that title actually mean something. I am creating this blog to chronicle my brewing career, my recipes, my dreams, and possibly even my failures.

So what is Hedgehog Brewing Company? Currently, it's the kegerator in my basement, the glass and plastic carboys where my beer is fermenting, and the propane turkey fryer in my garage. What will Hedgehog Brewing Company be in the future? A local neighborhood brewpub in the Twin Cities where people can drink good craft brew, and eat good food in an atmosphere conducive to families and drunken fratboys alike (although hopefully not simultaneously). I envision 5-6 beers on tap at any one time, with 3-4 of them being available year round with 1-2 seasonal beers.

Anyway, I will post when I can. Thanks for heading my way.

Cheers.  Na zdrowie.  Gun bae.

No comments:

Post a Comment